Missional Outreach Discussions (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missional Small Groups - A Book Review by Greg Boyd

I have ordered "missional small groups," but have not read it yet. However, Greg Boyd has just written a review of this book. I have copied…

Started by James Nored

5 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by James Nored

The Story Shorthand "Presentation"

Here are two videos illustrating how to present Choung's True Story. In the Story of Redemption, I take this summary and adapt it, mak…

Started by James Nored

2 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by James Nored

Submit the Most & Best Baptism Pictures & Win 5 Sets of Story of Redemption-FREE!

For the next week, whoever uploads the most and best baptism pictures on MON will receive 5 sets of the Story of Redemption evangelistic…

Started by James Nored

0 Sep 3, 2010

How can we help so that there be more Hispanics going to Christian Universities?

"My mum thought I had to get good grades and that was it. That college education was going to fall from the sky. I didn't know how to f…

Started by Wilmer Christopher Rivera

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Wilmer Christopher Rivera

Internal Needs-Based Churches May Miss God's Unique Missional Calling

Jesus said that his mission was to seek and save the lost, serve people, and share the good news of the kingdom of God. As he went about t…

Started by James Nored

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by James Nored

Missional, Evangelism, and the Kingdom of Heaven

Here is a pretty decent post, Missional & Evangelism by Richard Dahlstrom. In this post, Dahlstrom quotes The Message, which is a para…

Started by James Nored

0 Jul 27, 2010

The Desire for Simplicity - How can the church respond?

We live in an incredibly complex world. We have gone from the big 3 broadcast channels to hundreds of  cable and satellite channels.  The a…

Started by James Nored

4 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Dietrich Gruen

Reimagining Evangelism by Rick Richardson

Rick Richardson's book, Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey, is now in a DVD teaching format. Richardson's appr…

Started by James Nored

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Joe Palmer

The Present-Future DVDs by Reggie McNeal

Reggie McNeal was one of my professors in the Fuller Doctor of Ministry program. Reggie is an excellent presenter, and these DVDs on The…

Started by James Nored

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by James Nored

Making AMENDS

A very important part of our recovery is making amends. We make a list of all the persons we had harmed and become willing to make amends t…

Started by James C. McClure

0 Jun 17, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work