Dear Brthers and sisters,

How are you ?

I am glad to tell you that ten students of 4th th Batch of Free Computer Education are going to complete their course next week .and they are going to get a employment through this work and will be helpful to their poor parents . I am very happy helping students and leading them into Missional life.

Thank you for your prayers for this good works . hope we will continue this good works with your support of prayers. please continue to pray for my work , school of Evangelism , for preachers and their families.

we are praying for your families and work .

Jayaraj

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Jayaraj, I pray that the free computer education will be a blessing to your students, and that he may bless your school of evangelism, you, and all of those seeking to share the gospel in India. Thank you for keeping us informed on your work. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

James
Thank you Brother for your prayers and encouragement

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work