Hi friends,

I am planned A Missional outreach Campaign for 30 days from 1st August to 1st September, 2013 .In this program I would like to reach people of some selected places of Three districts  Nalgonda, Khammam and Hyderabad ( Andhra Pradesh, India).I am glad 5 preachers of My Team interested to join me in this Campaign to take the Gospel to thousands of  people . We will focus mainly on unreached places and will try to reach every corner of the town/Villages of selected places.  During these 30 days, we will be fulltime on working of Evangelism like distributing Tracts, preaching the Gospel to perishing souls and encouraging the Christians to be strong in their spiritual lives. We always enjoying the Evangelism work because it is powerful to save the sinners.

Please pray for this program and for my work in India

Your Brother,

Jayaraj

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Jayaraj, I am thrilled to hear of your missional outreach campaign! Also, I am so glad that you will be going to the evangelism training with Mark Hooper of Missions Resource Network. I will be praying for this campaign! Please keep us posted.

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work