Dear friends,

I am back and I am sorry to say that last month ,I met with a small accident when my right ankle was wounded . I could not work well . By the god's grace , now I am getting healed .

here god's work is going well at all congregations .

I am glad to say that we are using Story of Redemption books at my School of Evangelism . they are very useful to my work . thanks to bro. James Nored for his love and help . thank you to all who are praying for my work .

please continue to pray for my work , preachers, School , children and for free computer education . please convey my greetings to your family members .

Jayaraj, India

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Jayaraj, I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle injury. I pray that God may give you healing. I'm glad that the Story of Redemption books are helpful for you!
Jayaraj, how are you feeling these days? Also, how are your Story of Redemption studies going? I had not heard from you in awhile, so I wanted to check on you. God bless.

Thank you for ur prayers Brother . I am well now even though I am getting little pain .  we are using books and will  share some pics in this week . thank you for ur wonderful books ( ur books are great with accuracy and easily understood by all ) . some new students are interesting to get baptized as we are studying these books . please continue to pray for my work in India .

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work