Lynn S. Nored's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The admonition in the secular world when trying to discover the source of any enterp…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Oct 3, 2010 to What does money allocation and preaching emphasis tell us about a church?

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Isn't it just possible that the people of the Kingdom ( of which the "called out" at…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Apr 2, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"There is a lot of truth in the post by Larry. A large number of congregations have n…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Mar 28, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

""

Lynn S. Nored replied Mar 28, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"It is agreed that the church can flourish under any governmental system. It is noted…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Mar 23, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"This question has several totally different perspectives. The Government's role in "…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Mar 22, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"To give a place to start, I would propose some discussion of the following factor. O…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Mar 1, 2010 to What effect does our economic, management, and social practices have on the "management" of churches in becoming missional congregations?

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"Though it is interesting to see the history of burial for Catholics, what I did not…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Jan 23, 2010 to what is the bible saying about cremation or burial?

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"Probably the most important item is not what I found to be most interesting or chall…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Sep 1, 2009 to Postmodern Evangelism

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"I suggest screening the members strengths and gifts for those with service and/or he…"

Lynn S. Nored replied Nov 28, 2008 to Transportation is a Concern

2 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work