Darin Hamm's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Have read several of his books. I was never sure how this translated outside of cert…"

Darin Hamm replied Oct 28, 2010 to Churches That Reproduce: Starting a Network of Simple Churches

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Personally I get tired of hearing it. It often comes from people who are not at a ch…"

Darin Hamm replied Oct 11, 2010 to What does money allocation and preaching emphasis tell us about a church?

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Larry I took time to read your vision statement. If you have a calling from God you…"

Darin Hamm replied Aug 30, 2010 to Vision for a New Church

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Larry Clark

"A good book on this topic is The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz. To your questi…"

Darin Hamm replied Jul 19, 2010 to The Desire for Simplicity - How can the church respond?

4 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Dietrich Gruen

"Well James says call for the Elders to pray over you in James 5. Jesus tells us to m…"

Darin Hamm replied Mar 22, 2010 to Health Care Debate - the Government's role, Christian's role, Church's role

12 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

"What is your take on this information? 58% stay? Sounds pretty good really. I would…"

Darin Hamm replied Sep 30, 2009 to Why Some Are Leaving Churches of Christ

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by James Nored

"Sounds like you have some great feedback. A business that employees people with nee…"

Darin Hamm replied Sep 30, 2009 to Curious...for the handful that might read this.

7 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Whalen

"John, I actually went to one last week. I didn't know what it was and only went beca…"

Darin Hamm replied Sep 30, 2009 to Men At The Cross

5 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Darin Hamm

"A great quote from A Disciples letter to Diognetus from the early church says, "For…"

Darin Hamm replied Sep 30, 2009 to Christian Higher Education

3 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Darin Hamm

"Not really a fan but I'm against pulling away from the world in all areas."

Darin Hamm replied Sep 8, 2009 to Christian Higher Education

3 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Darin Hamm

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work