Missional Theology Book Reviews (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you been blessed by MON ? How ? your thoughts and comments requested

Hi friends,  greetings to you all .                                                   i just adding this discussion for the commnets an…

Started by Jayaraj.E

0 Dec 31, 2011

Ed Stetzer's Missional Monday Blog on Organic Church Planting

lhttp://www.edstetzer.com/2011/11/why-organic-churches-will-cont.html   Francis Chan in San Francisco planting house churches in apartment…

Started by Thom Emery

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by James Nored

Missional Church: A Vision for the Sending of the Church in North America by Darrell L. Guder et. al

In Missional Church, the authors present a theological perspective of the church that will approach North America as a mission field. The…

Started by James Nored

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Ray Rayborn

The importance Baptism plays in our Salvation

I've been talking to quite a few people at work and several of them have told me they are Baptist's of various types. I am trying to share…

Started by Kenneth Ray Rayborn

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Ray Rayborn

Resources for helping people share their journey

I would be very interested to know what materials are available for Bible Study that focus on Missional ministry, as well as, materials th…

Started by TERuther

1 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by James Nored

Transforming Church in Rural America

Although we all admire the preachers for the large and exciting churches around the world, most of us will never wear their shoes. Most p…

Started by John Dobbs

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by James Nored

I am Devadas. P, from Andhrapradesh,India

Dear brothers and sisters,   Greetings to you in the precious name of our lord . I feel happy  to introduce myself to you .   I am Devadas,…

Started by Devadas .P

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Devadas .P

October 13, 2010

This week we learn about the acrostic YES. Y – Yield myself to God – E – Example is what is important S – Serve others as Jesus Christ did.…

Started by James C. McClure

0 Oct 20, 2010

Renewing the Center: Evangelical Theology in a Post-Theological Era

Renewing the Center: Evangelical Theology in a Post-Theological Era. By Stanley Grenz. 384 pages. The advent of postmodernism has raised…

Started by James Nored

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by James Nored

God's Missionary People by Charles Van Engen

In God’s Missionary People, Charles Van Engen lays out a theology of the church that is decidedly “missional.” Though he usually uses the…

Started by James Nored

0 Oct 5, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work