Missional Outreach Discussions (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missional Outreach Seminar

Brethren I've a proposal to all missionaries and ministers of the Word of God. i challenge you all to think about us coming together to hav…

Started by Isaac Mokwambani Manyike

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Eric Asante Obeng

How and Where Jesus Met and Taught People

I just saw the following comment James Nored made somewhere and I thought it was significant: "Out of 132 contacts that Jesus had w/people,…

Started by Sam Shewmaker

5 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Walker

What effect does our economic, management, and social practices have on the "management" of churches in becoming missional congregations?

A great amount of literature has been written on how the changing world-view from modern to post-modern has effected evangelism, the worshi…

Started by Lynn S. Nored

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lynn S. Nored

Responses to worship & sermon message

At High Pointe, we are starting to have some reflective songs after our worship and sermon message. This allows time for people to think ab…

Started by James Nored

0 Mar 1, 2010

5 Steps in the Missional Change Model

How does one go about bringing about missional transformation in a congregation? Well, it is not easy, which is one reason why the church…

Started by James Nored

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by James Nored

Curious...for the handful that might read this.

A small Bible College in Central Mississippi (Magnolia Bible College) just shut her doors. Buildings remain... A dream remains... A remnant…

Started by Jon Mark Smith

7 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Whalen

what is your dreams of preaching the Gospel.

The Group of Dreams.without dream one can not worship the Lord .we need to have dreams,elders may need dreams from the Lord.those who are p…

Started by Eric Asante Obeng

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Whalen

Medical Camp

Hi friends, The Mission Organizing Medical camp on 10/10/09 to 12/10/09. We need your prayers to as we are reaching Hundreds and Thousands…

Started by THE MISSION

0 Oct 9, 2009

Men At The Cross

Saturday night we had a Men at the Cross event here in Monroe. (http://menatthecross.org). To tell you the truth I'm always a little hesita…

Started by John Dobbs

5 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Darin Hamm

Chris, Deborah and Donna's LST Mission Trip to Miskolc, Hungary

Just a few more days until we leave for our mission trip to Miskolc, Hungary! We are excited and ask that you please keep us in your prayer…

Started by Christina Vilches

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Alberto Vilches

RSS

Latest Activity

BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER commented on T.J.R.Benhur Babu's photo
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Father in the name of Jesus Christ restore mobility back too her life restore ordor back and finally This will make a Differance in her hold life Give her you father for my sister Kishinev Davis and my sister tanksley Dovie. Amen"
Jul 22, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work

"Bishop loves you All"
Jul 22, 2023
BISHOP. MISAKI KYOTO TURNER posted a status
"Bishop loves you"
Jul 7, 2023
Thumbnail

India mission work